Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
We have a diverse environment that will promote learning all sides
of the Financial and Accounting aspects in the Automotive Industry.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with a background
that includes Accounting reporting to the Americas Finance Director
FP&A. This person will use that knowledge to aid in accurate
budgeting and forecasting, summarizing and reporting for the DRiV
Americas region. The Sr. Financial Analyst will also coordinate,
collect, consolidate, analyze, and report on financial
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent
Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will
be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves
on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of
transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Manage monthly reporting requirements per Corporate close
calendar; ensure completeness of deliverables from
- Consolidate monthly variance analysis vs. PY, budget and
forecast; ensure completeness and accuracy of explanations for
- Roll-forward, consolidate and maintain monthly forecast files;
summarize variances for Management review
- Consolidate inputs for monthly division cash forecast
- Manage Onestream forecasts and ensure reconciliation to
expectations - P&L and Division cash
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of three year
- Assist in special projects as required
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a finance position.
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in
Microsoft Excel, SAP; Onestream experience a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco, Southfield , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!